Wed, Sep 16|
CAHP Monthly Webinar Meeting: How To Build Up Your Social Media Presence
Do you need assistance with reaching your target audience on social media? If you’re overwhelmed or don’t know where to start, you’re definitely not alone. We will talk about ways you can be more efficient and effective on social media to bring more potential customers to your website or phone.
Time & Location
Sep 16, 2020, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Come and join us to learn more about the dos and donts to building a successful social media presence.
In this meeting we will discuss the following:
- Set meaningful social marketing goals
- Research your target audience
- Establish your most important metrics
- Analyze your competition
- Create and curate engaging content
- Make timeliness a top priority
- Assess your results and optimize
- Communicate goals, challenges and wins with your team
We look forward to seeing you there!
5 min: One word open
15 min: Introductions
30 min: Keynote Speaker / Q&A
30 min: Breakout discussion groups
10 min: Reflections
5 min: One word close